The ongoing vision for ICE is to continue to provide support to our 8 Pastoral Partners who oversee children's homes, schools and support local pastors and missionaries as well as provide food and shelter for for over 105 children in 3 countries.
Our goals for the near future are to:
• Construct a building for Hindu children to attend activities for the Children's clubs. Currently, Pastor Timothy Jitluri is meeting with children on open ground. Hundreds of children and their mothers come to see what all of the excitement is about. The financial need for this project is $8,000.
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you," says the Lord, "thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call on me and go and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your heart." - Jeremiah 29:11 - 13
Goals Completed in 2014 & 2015:
• Complete the Children's Home in Hubli, India by the end of 2015. The Children's Home was completed and provides housing to 25 children.
• The Mintung Children's Home in Myanmar was completed in May 2016 and currently houses 7 children.
• Completed assistance with construction of addition and repairs for a church located on the island of Palawan in the Philippines.
Complete Worship Center in Suriname. The Worship Center was fully funded in the Summer of 2014 and will be dedicated in November 2014 by our Director, Scott Clark. We thank you for your prayers and contributions so that this place of worship could be completed! We give honor to the Lord Jesus!
• Provide clean, running water for the ministry point in the Dominican Republic. Clean, running water is now available in the building and this will be a great blessing as we continue to teach and feed 100 displaced Haitian children.
Thank you for being a prayer partner and supporter as we share the freedom of Jesus Christ with those without the Redeemer, our Lord Jesus.
The ICE Mission Team